NCA Art Gallery Featuring Guest Artist– Diane Traylor
Shown in photo is Dianne putting the finishing touch- ups on her oil painting for the new art exhibit going up April 18. The Art Gallery is located in the Fairfield Bay Conference Center.
Dianne is a lifelong resident of Arkansas and started painting at an early age. Other life’s priorities got in the way and it was a long time before she started painting again. She was a small business owner for many years before she retired to Greers Ferry where she lives on the lake with her husband Ben of forty-two (42) years. Later after much encouragement she started painting again. Dianne is a self-taught artist and has taken lessons and workshops from well-known artist. She loves to paint landscapes, flowers and wild life which she does in oils and acrylics. She has donated paintings for auction to the American Heart Association in Memphis TN. Dianne is a member of the North Central Arkansas Artist League and on the board of the North Central Arkansas (NCA) Art Gallery. Her art is displayed in the beautiful Fairfield Bay Conference Center.
CALLING ALL ARTISTS – submission rules for April 18th Art Exhibition.
The North Central Arkansas (NCA) Art Gallery invites Painters, 3 Dimensional Artists, and photographers to submit works for the April 18 Art Exhibition in the Fairfield Bay Conference Center, 110 Lost Creek, Fairfield, Bay. The artwork is open to all artist eighteen years or older. Registration Forms are available at the Fairfield Bay Conference Center or e mail Charlotte Rierson, Art Coordinator -email@example.com.
• April 3, 2017 deadline to send entry forms. Charlotte Rierson, P.O Box 1643 Fairfield Bay AR., 72088, Or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
• April 18, Tues, 10:00 a.m.
– Deliver Artwork to the NCA Art Gallery, Conference Center, 110 Lost Creek, Fairfield Bay. A selection committee will select the Art.
– Photography: arrangements made with Lee Phillips, email@example.com
– 3 Dimensional Art, deliver by 2:00pm or by appointment with Coordinator, Charlotte Rierson
Guidelines & Procedures for NCA Art Gallery Exhibit April 18, 2017
1. All Art work will remain as placed by the NCA Art Gallery & no work may be withdrawn on or before the close of the Exhibition.
2. Frames must be ready for hanging with wire. (No saw tooth hangers),
– Note: WORK WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF FRAMED INCORRECTLY
– Canvas finished edges on works not framed
– Plexiglas (no glass) on glaze paintings & no cardboard for backing-prefer foam core
– Outside Frame Size: minimum 12 inches & maximum 40 inches any direction
3. Artist statement – no more than 2 paragraphs.
4. Artwork exhibited in last exhibit may not be entered.
5. All artwork is for sale, with 30% commission on artwork. Price your work accordingly.
– NCA Art Gallery reserves the right to reproduce accepted works for press releases & website. Artwork sold will not be replaced unless notified
– Purchases will be handled by the Conference Center staff.
6. Liability: All reasonable care will be given to works submitted. The NCA Art Gallery & The City of Fairfield Bay representatives will not be responsible for damage or loss – whatever the cause or reason. Artists should carry their own insurance.
7. Dates: Art Gallery Exhibit – April 18 – October 2017; Mon. – Fri. 9:00am-4:00pm, except for special events then the hours may be extended.
8. May enter up to 5 pieces of artwork.
9. Sending entry form signed complies that the artist agrees with conditions set forth.
About the North Central Arkansas (NCA) Art Gallery
The North Central Arkansas (NCA) Art Gallery’s mission is to bring quality Fine Art to our community with good taste & family values. The artists are professionals as well as emerging new artists. The artwork is open to all Artists and chosen by a selection committee under the direction of Coordinator, Charlotte Rierson. Art Gallery hours are Mon. – Fri., 9:00-4:00 (unless special events then hours are extended). The viewing of the Art is open & free of charge to the public. All art is available for purchase.
The NCA Art Gallery is sponsored by the North Central Arkansas Foundation for the Arts & Education (NCAF&E) and The City of Fairfield Bay. For more information about the Art Gallery, contact NCA Art Coordinator, Charlotte Rierson – 501-884-6100, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Conference Center Directors, Wilba or Bob Thompson for more information- 501- 884-4202, email@example.com, 110 Lost Creek Parkway, Fairfield Bay 72088.