Shown in Photo- Art Gallery Committee: Dianne Traylor, Bonnie Hookman, Lee Phillips-Photography, Alecs Long, Jan Cobb, Trudy Gautreau, Conference Center Co-Dir. Wilba Thompson, Art Gallery Coordinator Charlotte Rierson, (not shown Lea Berry).
Special Thanks for NCA Donations.
The North Central Arkansas (NCA) Art Gallery Committee helps make it possible for the Gallery to be a success as well as the talented artists. The Gallery Committee thanks all of our Art Patrons including Inez Swink in honor of her late husband artist Van Swink donation that made it possible for the addition of Brochures to the Art Gallery. The Brochures are located in the pocket of the donation box that Sharon and Bob Berdine constructed and donated to the Art Gallery. The brochures show the Art Gallery’s Mission, as well as photos and names of all the artists showing their Artwork in the present exhibit. The donation box helps us pay for bringing the Art to you. We appreciate all that you contribute.
CALLING ALL ARTISTS!!!
The North Central Arkansas (NCA) Art Gallery invites Painters, 3 Dimensional Artists, and photographers to submit works for the Oct. 17 Art Exhibition in the Fairfield Bay Conference Center, 110 Lost Creek, Fairfield, Bay. The artwork is open to all artist eighteen years or older. Registration Forms are available at the Fairfield Bay Conference Center or e mail Charlotte Rierson, Art Coordinator -firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for registration form is Oct. 2- Mail to Charlotte Rierson, P.O. Box 1643, Fairfield Bay, AR 72088, email email@example.com or drop off at the Fairfield Bay Conference Center.
About the NCA Art Gallery:
The North Central Arkansas (NCA) Art Gallery Mission is to bring quality Fine Art to our community with good taste & family values. The artists are professionals as well as emerging new artists. The artwork is open to all Artists and chosen by a selection committee under the direction of Art Coordinator, Charlotte Rierson. Art Gallery hours are Mon. Thru Fri. 9:00-4:00 unless special events or conferences then the hours will be extended. The viewing of the Art is open & free of charge to the public. All art is available for purchase.
Art Gallery hours are Mon. – Fri., 9:00-4:00 (unless special events then hours are extended). The viewing of the Art is open & free of charge to the public. All art is available for purchase. The NCA Art Gallery is sponsored by the North Central Arkansas Foundation for the Arts & Education (NCAF&E) and The City of Fairfield Bay. For more information about the Art Gallery, contact NCA Art Coordinator, Charlotte Rierson – 501-884-6100, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Conference Center Directors, Wilba or Bob Thompson for more information- 501- 884-4202, email@example.com, 110 Lost Creek Parkway, Fairfield Bay 72088.
Guidelines & Procedures for NCA Art Gallery Exhibit Oct. 17, 2017
Oct 2, 2017 deadline to send Entry forms. Charlotte Rierson, P.O Box 1643 Fairfield Bay AR., 72088 Or e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oct. 17, 10:00 a.m. Deliver Artwork to the NCA Art Gallery, Conference Center, 110 Lost Creek, Fairfield Bay. A selection committee will select the Art.
Photography: arrangements made with Lee Phillips, email@example.com
3 Dimensional Art, deliver 1:00 or by appointment with Coordinator, Charlotte Rierson
1. All Art work will remain as placed by the NCA Art Gallery & no work may
be withdrawn on or before the close of the Exhibition.
2. Frames must be ready for hanging with wire. (No saw tooth hangers) 3. Canvas must have finished edges on works not framed
4. Plexiglas (no glass) on glaze paintings & no cardboard for backing-prefer foam core)
5. Outside Frame Size: minimum 12 inches & maximum 40 inches any direction (except
WORK WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF FRAMED INCORRECTLY
6. Artist statement-no more than 2 paragraphs.
7. Artwork exhibited in last exhibit may not be entered.
8. All artwork is for sale & 30% commission on artwork. Price your work accordingly.
9. NCA Art Gallery reserves the right to reproduce accepted works for press releases &
10. Artwork sold will not be replaced unless notified
11. Purchases will be handled by the Conference Center staff.
12. Liability: All reasonable care will be given to works submitted. The NCA Art Gallery
& The City of Fairfield Bay representatives will not be responsible for damage or loss,
Whatever the cause. Artists should carry their own insurance.
13. Dates: Art Gallery Exhibit- Oct. 17, Open Mon. – Fri., 9:00 am-4:00 p.m. except for special
Events then the hours will be extended.
14. May enter up to 5 pieces of artwork
15. Sending entry registration form signed complies that the artist agrees with conditions