foundation-banner_20161115192834

Web Exclusive: FFB Marina

New Lake Water Toys! Your FFB Marina is on the move getting ready for spring & summer. We’re receiving our new water toys for your lake pleasures in March, details soon! As soon as weather permits we’re prepping the marina for a new face lift with bright new tropical logo colors & trim, during this […]

Web Exclusive: Chamber of Commerce

Fairfield Bay Chamber of Commerce Happenings! Business After Hours, March 23rd @ 5pm These events are held quarterly on the fourth Thursday of the month from 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., at the Fairfield Bay Conference Center. Hosted by a Chamber business member offering the opportunity to promote their business and foster a positive business […]

Postal Worker Misleads Investigators in Armed Robbery

On Saturday, February 11, 2017, a report was received of an armed robbery at the Fairfield Bay Post Office. According to the report, an armed man had entered the Post office as the Post Office was being opened for service, restraining the on-duty employee and stealing numerous money orders and cash. Investigators from the Fairfield […]

Council Approves Reading of Transmission ordinance

Dan Feuer, Editor On Monday, February 13, 2017, Mayor, Wellenberger, read the nine page ordinance which outlines the process of obtaining a Transmission Tower Use Permit and the definition of a Transmission Tower. The purpose of the ordinance is the clarify the requirements for placing a transmission tower inside the City limits and create a […]

Right-of-Way Maintenance in Fairfield Bay Area

As part of its mission to provide safe, reliable electric service to its members, Petit Jean Electric Cooperative of Clinton has a right-of-way maintenance program that maintains more than 3,571 miles of electric distribution lines in Cleburne, Conway, Faulkner, Marion, Newton, Pope, Searcy, Stone and Van Buren counties. In the next few weeks, the cooperative […]

County Judge Newsletter

County Judge Newsletter I am writing this letter to you on February 2, 2017. So far this winter has been a mild one with just a few cold spells and 1” to 2” of snow. I hope February and March remain as good. Update on Improvements of Road Plans             […]

Free Money, Just Smile

You can support the Fairfield Bay Community Foundation when you shop On-Line with Amazon. We registered the Foundation as a donor option in mid December. We were a bit late for the Christmas shopping splurge, but several of you did designate your “free money” funds to come to the Foundation. Our first check was for […]

American Legion Donations

The American Legion presented their 2016 donations to area charities and organizations. Pictured left to right is American Legion Vice Commander Rick Pierce, John Edmiston with Fairfield Bay Recycle, Mary Philips with Care Caps, Steve Sutay with Outreach in the Hills, Karen Tangen with the Fairfield Bay Library, American Legion Commander of Post 333, Lee Johnson and […]

NCAFA&E Invite Kids of All Ages to “Stone Soup” Theater Presentation

“One day, a lovable wanderer—down on his luck, lonely, and hungry—knocks on the door of a little house at the end of a long road. Though the house looks to be nearly as down on its luck as he, the traveler discovers a treasure within even more precious than a pot of delicious soup; he […]

Thank You TOPS

I had lost over 60 lbs TWO times before over the years, only to put it all back on again within a yr or 2…I knew that this time I had to do something different. I joined TOPS- Taking Off Pounds Sensibly and with the support from my TOPS pals I have learned the importance […]